Aerometrex is wholly Australian owned, and all work is performed in Australia. Since its foundation in 1977, Aerometrex has significantly expanded its scope and scale of operations so today it is one of Australia’s foremost companies in the field of geospatial data collection, management and distribution.
Aerometrex provides cutting-edge geospatial solutions exploiting both existing and emerging air and ground imaging technologies.
Aerometrex has the assets and experience to perform extensive projects, and have surveyed and delivered many continental and state-sized projects with impressive results. These services are provided to a wide range of clients spanning from government agencies to the private sector as well as the military. The company has consistently delivered quality services and products to large organisations in Australia and overseas.
Aerometrex understands the quality of information and timelines is critical to making your project a success. A dedicated team of passionate digital mapping specialists and engineers are committed to providing the most efficient and practical solutions to fit your project requirement and deadline.
Learn more about Aerometrex visit: https://aerometrex.com.au/
How Geoscape data is used?
Using Geoscape, Aerometrex provides accurate 3D models of remote, urban and city built environments.
Using the advances of 3D capture that Geoscape provides, detailed information about buildings and their features, trees and land cover for every address in Australia can be delivered to suit location-enabled analytics.
Aerometrex supplies quality aerial mapping products and services and specialises in the field of:
- Aerial imagery services (aerial photography from 2.5cm to 50cm GSD, colour balancing, mosaicing)
- Photogrammetric services (digital terrain and surface models, orthophotography, feature capture)
- 3D modelling (smart cities, high-resolution 3D models of natural and urban environments)
- Consultancy (visualisation, remote-sensing, data integration)
- Geospatial data services (data capture and conversion, web-based imagery delivery)
- LiDAR services (aerial LiDAR acquisition, classification, digital terrain and surface models)
These services are provided to a wide range of clients spanning from government agencies to the private sector as well as the military. Various markets and industries include:
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Energy & Mining
- Urban planning
- Water & Environments
Get Introduced to Geoscape Partners