Geoscape Planning Insights is aggregated and enhanced planning information on the development potential of land across Australia. It provides a comprehensive understanding of the urban environment, how it changes and the specific planning information or regulations applicable to the site.
Geoscape Planning Insights offers a wide range of attributes, including:
- Planning zone code
- Planning zone description
- Permitted use
- Permitted use with control
- Prohibited use
- Floor space ratio
- Building height limit
- Overlay information about the flood, bushfire, infrastructure, environment, heritage, and/or industry planning controls within the cadastral parcel.
The Planning Insights data can be filtered, queried and visualised, saving time and money while adding value to your organisation by assisting your planning decision-making process with trusted and vital planning insights.
Get in touch with us
Benefits of Geoscape Planning Insights
– Analyse planning information at an aggregated level to understand the urban environment and how it changes.
– Understand the specific planning regulations applicable to a site to help make informed decisions.
– Access a national data solution, removing the need for acquiring and aggregating multiple, disparate sources.
– Accurate linkages to addresses and land parcels to enable customer workflows.
– Regular updates provide insight into how the urban environment is changing over time.
How can you use Geoscape Planning Insights?
Images on this page created using aerial imagery © Aerometrex Ltd 2023, and Geoscape Planning Insights, Geoscape Land Parcel, Geoscape Cadastre © Geoscape Australia 2023 Copyright and Disclaimer Notice.