Explore the data first. We have sample data available for download so you can explore the possibilities.
What’s in the sample?
The Geoscape sample data covers about 5.7 square kilometres and includes the suburb of Chatswood NSW and surrounding areas. The sample data includes:
- Buildings and their attributes such as planning zone, ground elevation, roof height, roof complexity and area.
- Solar Panel indicators on buildings.
- Swimming Pool indicators for buildings with pools located on the same address.
- Surface Cover that categorises the surface classification of the earth.
- Trees and tree heights for all tree classifications within the surface cover layer.
The included quick start guide describes how to visualise and review the data, using the open source tool QGIS. The guide also includes some basic examples to explore the data, and assumes no previous experience with QGIS or Geospatial Tools.
The sample is delivered in Esri Shapefile, Mapinfo TAB, Geodatabase and GeoTIFF formats.
Receive your sample
Complete this form to receive your Geoscape data sample.