Clean bad addresses from your system.
All governments collect and store address data. But we don’t always check the addresses we collect are valid.
- Bad data causes inefficient service delivery.
- Inaccurate records lead to public frustration.
- Service delivery reporting by location is compromised.
3 steps to clean address data
You provide your address data via secure transfer.
We configure and run batch processing to clean and geocode your data.
Clean data plus a report is securely returned to you in .csv or .xls format.
What does batch address cleansing do?
Misspellings and errors, including street type or suburb, are corrected.
An address component, such as a postcode, is added if missing.
Where an address can’t be verified, an alternative is suggested.
Batch processing can attach a latitude and longitude to each address, so you can plot on a map where services are delivered. It can also attach other types of data for location analysis and reporting:
- ABS Statistical Area
- Local Government Area (LGA)
- State or Federal Electorate
- Remoteness Index.
Why Geoscape address services?
- We’re government owned and trusted.
- We check your addresses against official sources.
- Our reference address dataset is updated daily.
- We’ve managed the national address file (G-NAF) for 17 years.
Contact us to get your credits!
Don’t just take our word for it.
A state-based system rarely stops at the border. We needed consistent national address coverage for issues we’re facing now, like COVID-19 border permits.
Dr Greg WindsorNSW Government
Now we’re getting accurate address data in the first customer interaction, it’s saving everyone a lot of time and increasing the reputation of the government.